Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Bit of Toy Soldier Fun! III

     Back again with another toy Soldier. I am actually in the process of painting some 10mm 17th QLD and will post them once finished and based. Today, I have what is actually the first toy soldier I painted for my co-worker. He is rather generic in uniform, but is quite close to being spot on for a SYW Prussian officer illustration I ran across. I had to retrieve him from his new owner since I forgot to photograph him the first go around. He is now back with his friends probably somewhere on a cabinet shelf most assuredly being appreciated for what he is....a classic toy soldier!



Thanks for stopping by for a look and keep your eyes peeled for some devilishly handsome dragoons!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Your paint job really brings out the character in this toy soldier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work as always and I look forward to seeing your Dragoons!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words guys!

    ReplyDelete