Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ooops! (edited)

     A work in progress. I just wanted to post a few pics of a 7th Pennsylvania Soldier (circa 1777) that I am trying out some techniques/colors on. I still need to paint his small clothes and breeches and will be doing so very shortly. I have also decided to change his backpack to a tan canvas body with red painted flap. If the end product turns out well, I will do that tutorial I promised. (forgot to do the during pics!)



________________________________________________________________

Here's an update. I made the changes, finished the trousers and such, and made it to the final Dullcote. Sorry still no tutorial but I will surely make one for the second stand's worth of figs.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ray. I plan on an eight stand unit when all done.

    ReplyDelete