Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Pendrakens in the Works

     Yesterday while perusing one of my favorite manufacturer's message board (Pendraken), I was happy to see more 10mm AWI greens being readied for production. I have purchased Pendraken 10mm minis (WW I) in the past but have finally decided to take the plunge and buy into the AWI line. I will post a review when that package arrives later and, oh yes expect it to be a little biased! I thought for now, I would just show you some pics and let the Clibinarium's (the sculptor's) work speak for itself.


Rhode Island Regiment


Saratoga command standing


Cut down coats, round hats, command standing

     I'm quite pleased to see the RIR sculpts come to light. The unit has to have one of the snappiest pieces of headgear and their regimental guidon is a rather smart mix of blue on white.

No comments:

Post a Comment